Wednesday 9 February 2011

Annnnnd relax!

Phew - Valentines rush is pretty much over! Was pulling some really long days there, and it feels good to sit down and rest for a bit. Dare I say, with a cappucino?






Well, my friends will know I don't actually like coffee, but these little beauties are choc-orange. Which may be a little weird for the recipient, but I'm sure they'll get over it eventually. The idea for these came to me one night as I was lying in bed (where a lot of my ideas come from - as I've mentioned before!). Everyone does the original Bakerella cupcake pop, and I've tried to make one (just the one, mind) and it looked cute, but I like things to be a bit more original. I'm thinking of trying a 'slice of cake' pop, which might be a little trickier but oh-so much more fun! Then you'll be able to send your friends 'coffee and cake' pops. Which to me sounds like a lot of fun, but admittedly I am easily amused. 

Am really looking forward to the next few days. I've got some fun new designs to do and I've got some cunning plans to make them work. Assuming they work. You never know, they may not. In which case I'll be despondent, but until then I remain upbeat - safe in the knowledge that Royal Mail have over 14 parcels. Whether they can deliver them in time for the big day, remains to be seen. Fingers crossed!

:D 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the delightful random box of cake pop goodies for Valentines day - Charlotte absolutely loved the idea and loved the rich chocolate as well!!

    Amazing creations, I really hope you make a business out of it!

    ReplyDelete